Wednesday, September 17, 2008

hi friends,

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
I just wanted to let you know that I made a site to post my pictures online for your viewing pleasure. Of course I am using webshots, because the other providers did not give me enough space, so I will be posting my pictures at

http://community.webshots.com/user/parmaparmaparma

Thought I'd do a little continuity for you all to make it easier to remember.
Anyway, I am uploading some as we type, but soon I must go to bed so we'll see how many I get up there. Also, please ignore the weird labeling system -- to amuse myself without internet I renamed the pictures on my computer, but then my computer sorted them alphabetically, so I had to add the numbers in the beginning to keep them in chronological order when I upload. Sorry that's annoying.

Anyway, enjoy!

PS. Also, if you want to save my lovely face or lovely snapshots on your computer, you have to magnify the picture (there's an icon that says 'view full size' or something) before you can right click and save. That's just the way webshots works. Mi dispiace.

No comments: