Sunday, October 19, 2008

I was going to add some pictures on this post because obviously I cannot update my webshots, but Jeff's computer is being dumb. I think it is good that my computer is broken because today was the biggest waste of a day that I've had since I've been here! Jeff is in Southern France and I learned how to break into their room so I stole his computer for the weekend. Because of that, I am now fully caught up on the Office and very important Saturday Night Live sketches. Oh Sarah Palin, you are just not funny. I really really enjoyed Amy Poehler's rap though, that was worthwhile.

We went to Lake Como yesterday and saw George Clooney! He took all the pictures for us, so that was nice. It was really really pretty there but also really really touristy. It was like a huge resort basically. We took a bus from Como to Bellaggio, which is supposed to be this gorgeous little Italian town, not realizing that the bus took an hour. Despite the length, it was a fabulous way to tour the lake and the little towns along the lake. I didn't realize how HUGE that frickin' lake is. You wouldn't think it! But it was a very chill weekend in that respect so it's been good.

I've been wasting a lot of time on Facebook and looking through people's pictures -- I miss hearing about what's happening at BC! NO ONE EMAILS ME TO TELL ME ABOUT THEIR LIVES. I beg you to take pity on the poor lonely child lost in the wilderness of Italy -- tell me about your lives at home! No matter how trivial or lame you may think it is compared to my glamorous and cultural life here, DO IT. I miss you guys.

CRY CRY CRY!
hope all is well! but not too well that you're having so much fun without me that you can't EMAIL ME.

:[

No comments: