Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We went to the opera yesterday! It was cute. Everyone dressed up and we sat in these fancy schmancy boxes. We saw "Rigoletto" by Verdi, which has a famous song I guarantee you've heard: "La Donna é Mobile." Youtube it. Good times!

I got my hair cut today! The place I went was tres chic, and had a little pooch laying around. It was the cutest little dog. Oh and my hair is okay too. It's MAD SHORT. Shorter than I intended, but hey, hair grows back.

I finally got to eat dinner with Nice tonight! I felt bad because I have not been able to eat with her for a couple days, due to cooking lessons (grilled eggplant and homemade pasta) and the opera, and she was STOKED to have me eating with her tonight. That was good.

Computer still not 100% fixed. I think Nate was doing the reinstallation tonight, which means I should get my computer back tomorrow, sans everything on my hard drive. Alas. I will be pestering people for music shortly.

The bebes I am bebesitting for are awesome. The bebeist of the bebes is really shy still but today he played cars with me so I think we're on the road to becoming best friends soon. The older boy is mad smart (speaks three languages) and really good with his brother, despite the 8 year age difference. Also, feeling like I am earning SOME money is nice as well. Downside? I biked 40 minutes in the rain today getting there and back. That was not so pleasant.

That's all I really have for you! This weekend we are training it to Lucerne, Switzerland, for a chill (literally, it was snowing today there) weekend of pretty sights. Also we have a really solid group going. Should be a good time!

I hope life continues to be awesome for everyone at home. Miss you all! LOVE!

No comments: