Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thanks Jeff for letting me use your computer!
Sooooo my computer is DEAD. I don't know how or why but all I know is that I came back from my weekend and I could not turn my computer on. I tried for 6 hours! ALAS. So right now Nate is looking at my computer to see if he can do anything because if he can't my coordinator said they'd have to send it to Milan and then to FRANCE because no one uses Dells here! SO GOOD!

This weekend was good though! Me and Jeff went with Nice on a trip -- her friend has a HUGE property where they make olive oil, and so we spent the weekend walking through tiny Italian towns and basically living an authentic Tuscan life. The best part, maybe, was the meat market because they had chickens with heads and feet (if the feet are yellow you know it's good) and we saw a pigs hoof get cleaved in half. YUCK. Dan would not have liked it because NO ONE used gloves. And NO ONE cared.

I got my bike today! And was terrified to ride it on the streets -- you'd think since I know how to bike and do it well(ish) it would be no big deal. But you don't get it. There are cars and buses and motorini and bikes and pedestrians all vying for the same spot on the road. And I had no idea where I was supposed to stop and go so I would follow old people. Hahaha.

ALSO I mailed my absentee ballot in today! I am very excited but very sad I don't get a I VOTED TODAY sticker.

I don't know what else is new. Not having my computer throws me for a LOOP.

I LOVE CAPS!

there is no peanut butter here.
:[

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahha. sanitary shmanitary. They've never had a large break out of any type of disease so why wear gloves (oh wait ...what was that plague thing?)

um, that all sounds awesome. minus the computer thing (i had the same problem). were you able to get all your pics on (lame) webshots before it crashed?

when can i come visit?

ti amo.